Monday, October 11, 2010

Natural Selection: Pub Style and my plan to conquer the world

So lately, I have partaken in London's nightlife, and I find mate selection fascinating. For example, while in a pub, most grown men will act like animals in order to gain the attention of females. Now, London might be considered a concrete jungle, however, it is not the real wilderness, and therefore behaving like a dizzy, grizzly bear, will not attract a human being, let allow someone of the opposite sex. Also, I feel that pickup lines should be used more. Because at least at the end of the night, you will have fun stories!
As a side note: my "interest" in turbulence has impressed some mechanical engineers at Imperial. In fact, one guy thought I specialized in the study of turbulence.
Also, i do not think I have mastered the art of useless and brainless conversation. Because since going to university pubs, My conversations have revolved around: nuclear fusion, clean water, politics, energy storage, turbulence(comes up every time!) and medicine. I in fact am learning more in pubs then I do in class. And to make everyone proud, I point out to these engineers that clean water, and social justice issues are vitally important and that they should not sell out to defense companies. In fact, I am on a crusade. So far, I have not converted anyone, however, I serve as a reminder that there are more important things then money and weapons. Such as, humanity and clean water... to name a few.
And on another side note: I have decided to join as many imperial clubs as I can, so to maximize my social calender and meeting people and my crusade! I joined both the Conservatives and Labour parties. I have also joined 3 Indian clubs. Mind you, when I went to an event last night, everyone thought that I was Native American. I appreciate that I can blend with most ethnicites and am sadden that languages do not come naturally to me. Because if they did, I could become a spy and maybe marry James Bond if he were diease free! However, I will settle for being a human rights lawyer.

No comments:

Post a Comment