Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I Am Not

To the external world that may be interested in this bright mind of mine, let me tell you things that I am not. I am NOT some soap opera book on a shelf you pass by on your way to the Brawny paper towels and I resent anyone who might think of my fabulous life as such. Yes, I do have strict requirements for potential love interests and YES, I do have a check list for my life but thats not a bad thing. I am a feminist but I am not a man hater. I am a successful woman but I am not a threat to your masqulinity (assuming that men actually read this blog). Oh, who reads Perez Hilton? Ok, I admit, its a bit of a guilty pleasure but this man keeps celebrities alive and in the public eye so don't pretend like you don't like it. Anyway, let me tell you someONE that I am DEFINITELY NOT... Miss Miley "Soon to be Porn Star" Cyrus. This young "lady" has no self respect and I do not support her as a role model for pre-teen girls nor as a sex symbol for middle aged men. Someone I do support is Taylor Swift, this WOMAN has got class. She manages to be amazing while not flashing her privates to the world. Alright, ta ta for now ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment