Tuesday, June 22, 2010
What does Amanda Really Want? ... The World
What does any woman really want? A man. But I have specific requirements... which often contradict. I'm 5 foot 2 inches on a good day and a man needs to fit my 6 inch heel requirement, so really 5'8 is my short man limit but 6 foot is preferable. I want a man that can lift me with one hand (in case of an emergency where I would need to be lifted and moved quickly). It would be nice if this muscular hunk was also a doctor (so he can pillow talk with me over my symptoms) or something financially stable. Finances are very important. However I am not a gold digger, I am going to be a lawyer so I don't NEED a man, I just WANT one. Now the contradiction comes in my admiration for Justin Long. He's cute and quirky and I don't necessarily fantasize about him with his shirt off. It seems that an Amanda approved man would be tall, muscular, smart, rich, successful, AND quirky and cute with a dorkish sense of humor. I have my doubts that such a man exist, actually thats untrue, I believe he's out there but my friends do not have this same faith. Especially because my list of requirements is embarrassingly long. Here is just a preview: no drinking, no smoking, no tattoos, does service, ATTRACTIVE, not socially awkward, MUST BE DISEASE FREE, outgoing, feminist... there are more, but THE TOP MOST IMPORTANT FOUR: intelligent, funny, has to be a feminist and he has to be capable. He must be a really useful human being. And one that wants to do something in the world thats good, no playboys. OH and he has to be of a mixed race so I can have beautiful kids. You wanna hear about my bonus points? ... Oh nevermind, you know too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha Amanda you are the best. You crack me up...
ReplyDeleteIs this to say that you plan on wearing 6 inch heels a lot? Or do you still want him to be taller than you when you are wearing heels? --because even 4 inch heels can get kind of crazy. Just sayin' ANYWHO.... the only thing left to say is...OHH Coolz...
ReplyDeleteby the way, I like the "Amanda the Ridiculous" bit on your About Me.
ReplyDelete